- Three to four week turn-around time from intake form to final release. The first two weeks will be audited (initial and final, respectively).
- One month FREE maintenance included after the initial two-week development for support, minor updates, and additional content uploads.
- Up to 30 pages of content integration (migration of content)
- Up to five 350 – word pages included for main page, about us, contact us, plus two pages of your choice.
- Two design studies for the logo, created in multiple formats, designed specifically for the client according to their specification.
- All original content, logos, and graphics created specifically for the new website
- Fast, elegant web design based on WordPress
- SEO-ready content and development
1. How long does it take to create a website?
- Our website development service level completes within 2 weeks for the Local Web Design Package, 3-4 weeks for the Web Design Starter Package, and 4 weeks for the Advanced Web Design Package. This period is extended for every added feature requested.
2. What is the average cost for a website?
- There are many factors that influence the cost of any given website. Our packaged solutions range from $499 – $1499. In any event that your project requires more than what our custom solutions offer, we would be happy to talk to you and provide you with a free assessment.
3. Does this include hosting?
- The website design packages cover the website build and the site’s launch as well as 20 days of support after launch. We do, however, offer the Smart SEO Hosting package for up to five websites that includes 4 hours of retainer hours, 24/7 support, security checks, and monthly updates.
4. What technologies do you use to build your websites?
5. Where will you build my website?
- We create a white label hosting environment for your clients. The URL will be provided to you once we run the site through our initial QA.
6. How many changes can I make to my site without additional cost?
- We value our client’s insights and input. Our clients will be provided 3 rounds of revision at no charge. Please note that design revisions can no longer be made once the development has passed the design milestone and the final design is approved.
7. When is payment required for your web development services?
- We require 50% of the estimated fee to be provided prior to the launch of the project, with the remaining payment due upon completion of the project.
8. Can I get access to my site while the site is being built?
- We strongly discourage providing access to the site during the development phase. The credentials to the site are turned over once they are hosted in the client server, after the final walkthrough and approval.
9. Do you offer training?
- Our packaged solutions include 1 hour worth of training. If you require more hours, we can provide it at an hourly standard rate.
10. Why won’t you launch on a Friday?
- Development best practices discourage launching of sites on Fridays. As most sites represent business that run on weekdays only, weekend launches may cause unforeseen errors that cannot be addressed in real time as our staff and most clients do not work on weekends.
11. Does your web development package come with SEO?
- We will build your site based on architecture that’s optimized for SEO. For a limited time, we will also offer 20% off of your 1st month of SEO service if your purchase our web development and SEO package together. If you want to learn more about this promo, contact us.
12. How do we address a website that has malware?
- Removal of malware will be on a case to case basis. Our scanners check daily for malware for each site and we also do a weekly backup. On extreme cases we may restore the site to the last clean backup to remove the malware.